Radisson Blu Marina Palace, Sokos Hotels , Turku (operated by Turun Osuuskauppa)
- Key competence: The most valued hotel brands in Finland. Accommodation, restaurant and conference services.
- Products: 50 Sokos Hotels in Finland, in Tallinn and in St Petersburg. 8 Radisson Blu Hotels in Finland.
- Personnel: 500+ (Total number of employees of whole S Group; 39 382 (2017). 2142 employees at Turun Osuuskauppa.)
- Turnover (M€): 200+ (Travel and hospitality industry (hotels, restaurants) sales 811 M.€ (2017) at S Group. Share of Turun Osuuskauppa 43,4 M.€)
- References: Sokos Hotels chain has been chosen many times in a row as the most valued hotel brand in Finland according to a study made by M&M (Marketing and Advertising Magazine in Finland) and the most trusted hotel chain by Reader´s Digest (7 years in a row). In Sustainable Brand Index Sokos Hotels was the best hotel chain in Finland (2017). Nearly all of the hotels have the global Green Key -eco-label certificate. Radisson Hotel Group nominated 8th time among top 100 world's most ethical companies.
S-Group operates Sokos Hotels and Radisson Blu Hotels in Finland and a total 650 restaurants. S Group consists of 20 independent regional cooperatives and SOK Corporation, which is owned by the cooperatives, and its subsidiaries. The regional aspect is highlighted in the operations of the cooperatives. Hospitality and travel trade are part of the business areas of S-Group. Finnish Sokos Hotels include 3 different sub brands: heartily relaxed Original by Sokos Hotels, individually stylish Solo by Sokos Hotels and vibrant Break by Sokos Hotels. Turun Osuuskauppa (TOK us one of the regional cooperatives) operates 3 Sokos Hotels and Radisson Blu Marina Palace hotel in Turku.