Founded in 1972 Rantalainen is an authorised group with a good reputation, providing a full range of accounting, tax, payroll and auditing services, and is a leader in electronic financial administration. Expert services include consultancy, counselling, industry expertise and startup services. Over 40 offices and 600+ employees in Finland, with 80+ partners world-wide. Services available in Finnish, English, Swedish, Russian, German, Estonian and Spanish – please ask about other languages. International Services cover the whole of Finland, with offices for example in Helsinki City Centre and by Helsinki Airport.
Rantalainen Accounting Services is Finland’s fourth largest accounting firm, and the only genuine family business among the largest companies.
Rantalainen Yhtiöt’s mission is to be a valued partner and preferred provider for expert financial administration services, by providing financial information and management which furthers the success of our clients.
We bring you a new level of insight.
Our data analysis combined with our years of experience, gives you valuable information on how you can grow your business. It makes us a great tool for entrepreneurs to minimize risks and to find healthy growth.
Our professionals are constantly training and developing their skills.
We are a certified member of the Association of Finnish Accounting Firms. It guarantees that, your matters are being handled by qualified professionals.
ACCOUNTING AND PAYROLL
Cloud-based, location-independent accounting
• Real-time accounting, taxation, foreign trade and shipyard related VAT-questions
• Financial statement, consolidated financial statement
• Wage computation, documentation, electronic hour tracking
• Automation, benefiting integrated business software
Financial forecast and reports
• Project-based financial reporting
• Regular meetings to review the financial reports on a monthly/quarterly basis
• Cash management, sufficiency of funds
Intelligate, Joukahaisenkatu 6, 5.krs